Monnal™ T60 Advanced
An intensive care ventilator for critical patients
Monnal™ T60 Advanced is a solution designed to meet the needs of caregivers and the management of the most critical patients. The Monnal™ T60 Advanced is an intensive care ventilator that has been designed to provide invasive or non-invasive ventilatory support to all patients with acute respiratory distress, and adaptable to specific environments and extreme situations, such as ECLS ( ExtraCorporeal Life Support).
The mobile, autonomous and versatile ventilation solution for critical patients
The Monnal™ T60 Advanced intensive care ventilator is specially designed for mobile or stationary use. Equipped with an ECLS environment, this device intended for ventilatory assistance for critical patients has the following characteristics in particular:
- Light and compact: 4 kg
- Turbine technology for autonomy in air up to 5 hours of autonomy with removable batteries
- Numerous accessories available to adapt to different use cases: wall-mounted charging station, carrying bag, universal intra-hospital support, rolling stand
- For the ventilatory management of infants (from 3kg) to adults: various invasive and non-invasive ventilation modes and Nasal High Flow
Features adapted to the management of the most critical patients (advanced monitoring, APRV, ECLS, etc.)
Monnal™ T60 Advanced incorporates various features to meet the ventilation management needs of the most critical patients (ARDS, ECMO, COVID).
- APRV (Airway Pressure Release Ventilation) mode: APRV mode delivers invasive ventilation at two asynchronous pressure levels during which the patient maintains spontaneous breathing
- Advanced monitoring: the Monnal™ T60 Advanced intensive care ventilator offers complete and advanced monitoring, essential for monitoring and adapting the care of the most critical patients.
- intended for monitoring protective ventilation: VTe/PBW, PPlateau, Driving Pressure, Static Compliance and Dynamic Compliance
- intended for monitoring spontaneous ventilation: Spontaneous expiratory minute ventilation, Spontaneous respiratory rate
- A simple and intuitive interface: The customizable interface makes it possible to adapt to the protocols of each service.
Other features offered by Monnal™ T60 Advanced
CPV solution (CardioPulmonary Ventilation)
CPV is an innovative solution for the management of cardiac arrests and cardiopulmonary resuscitation of critical patients. The purpose of the CPV solution is to administer artificial ventilation and improve blood circulation while facilitating cardiopulmonary resuscitation.
ECLS environment (ExtraCorporeal Life Support)
The ECLS environment supports the clinician in changing ventilation modalities when setting up extracorporeal circulation. This feature is activated with one touch using the ECLS button on the intensive care ventilator.